My Favourite Lipstick Brands
1. MAC
Love their dark lipsticks from the 'Punk Couture Collection'
I understand this colour is not everybodies cup of tea but personally
I am a MAJOR fan of these colours. They are so fun!
2. MELT
These lipsticks are amazing, the pigment and colour variety is just wow!! Stumbled across these lipsticks on Instagram as most of the MUA's love these lippys. They can be purchased online @ www.meltcosmetics.com
3. Lime Crime
These lipsticks are pretty expensive but super cute, the pastel colours are probably my fave!
Packaging comes in a gorgeous purple sparkly box. Worth investing in :)
4. NYX
If your a fan of a good nude lipstick, look no further NYX have a fantastic range on nudes and pastel pinks. Recently launched in Ireland keep an eye out for these beautys.
5. KA'OIR
As you have probably noticed Im a fan of the 'in your face' colours. I think they are different from the usual day to day nudes and pinks. KA'OIR cosmetics launched their first lipstick which was a gorgeous vibrant blue, worn by American celebs such as Snooki, Teyana Taylor and Ashanti. Love all the colours, cant choose which one is my fave, defo ordering a few of these babies!
Popular Posts
-
As I'm sure most of you know by now, I had the pleasure of having a luxurious set of 'Great Lengths' extensions applied last Thu...
-
My review on L'Oreal's Sublime Bronze Elixir (2 week tan) I am probably the fairest skinned person I know, so finding a tan for my...
-
Hope you are all enjoying a relaxing fun filled Sunday, I know I am. So as promised I am going to have a quick natter about my first impr...
-
Hey guys, I decided to switch it up today and write about my fitness/weightloss journey so far. Only very recently, about 3 weeks ago, some...
-
Sorry I posted this so late girls but I've been super busy, makes good bedtime reading anyway!:) I decided to write this post for all ...





No comments:
Post a Comment