Popular Posts
-
As I'm sure most of you know by now, I had the pleasure of having a luxurious set of 'Great Lengths' extensions applied last Thu...
-
My review on L'Oreal's Sublime Bronze Elixir (2 week tan) I am probably the fairest skinned person I know, so finding a tan for my...
-
Hope you are all enjoying a relaxing fun filled Sunday, I know I am. So as promised I am going to have a quick natter about my first impr...
-
Hey guys, I decided to switch it up today and write about my fitness/weightloss journey so far. Only very recently, about 3 weeks ago, some...
-
Sorry I posted this so late girls but I've been super busy, makes good bedtime reading anyway!:) I decided to write this post for all ...
Friday, 11 July 2014
Review on NYX goodies
So girls I finally got my hands on two NYX products. I chose the 'Dewy Finish' setting spray and the 'HD Photogenic' concealor. I picked them both up in Sam Mc Cauley's chemist in Blackpool just 5 minutes outside Cork City. To say that I was excited is an understatement...literally like a child at Christmas! However I was pretty dissapointed with the selection, very limited but I expected that as it is only being stocked in Ireland a few months.
I chose the 'Dewy Finish' setting spray as I decided I needed something to set my makeup in this clammy humid weather we are recently having. This spray is fantastic and lives up to the hype I've heard so much about. It sets your makeup and keeps it in place, while giving a gorgeous dewy glow.
I sprayed a little bit onto my t-zone; that is my problem area, where I am most oily. I found my foundation didn't as much as it normally did after a few hours. It also kept my face shine free which is always a bonus! Big thumbs up for this Summer essential and @ only €9.99 is a very reasonable price for such a professional brand.
The 'HD Photogenic' concealor is now one of my holy grail products that I will be purchasing again and again. Cannot get enough of this concealor, the coverage is just WOWZA with a gorgeous creamy consistancy yet feels very light on the skin. I use this under the eye and temple area, creating a 'V' shape to disguise those dreaded dark circles and give the eye area a natural lift. The concealor is especially designed to work well on the skin behind a camera. So girls this is defo a must have product for that 'selfie central' night out on the town.
Over all I am delighted with how the products lived up to my expectations, and for the price I paid for these two products (all under €17) I will be defo stocking up on more NYX goodies.
Vanity Vixen x
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment